Is there a gratuity policy?
- There is for parties of 20 or more. 18%.
What is your cancellation policy regarding space rental?
If you cancel 30 days prior, full refund of the rental space will be issued less the cost of any materials pre-purchased for your event. We will not purchase any materials without obtaining your explicit permission first.
- If the client cancels the event after a contract is signed, the client will forfeit the amount of the deposit and any pre-payments
- per the conditions as listed below:
- (i) 10% of the deposit will be forfeited if the client cancels after 2 [two] calendar days of making a deposit on the event and/or contract signing, and
- (ii) 50% of the deposit will be forfeited if the client cancels within 15[fifteen] calendar days of the event date,
- (iii) 100% of the deposit will be forfeited if the client cancels within 72 [seventy-two] hours of the event date.
*This cancellation policy does not apply to weddings or events over 100 people
When is the payment due? Can I pay after the event?
- Deposit payments are due upon booking of a rental or event.
- We require a 50% deposit of all associated costs for your rental or event.
- Final payment for remaining balances of all rentals & events is due fourteen (14) calendar days prior to your event date and/or rental.
- Unless prior arrangements have been made with us, no regular payments will be allowed after the completion of an event.
Any discounts for nonprofits?
Yes, we will discount 30% off of the room rental.